"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

21 March 2011

A short video....

Sent to me by my friend David....

Interesting.

Not sure what obama is doing these days.  All I'm sure of regarding that man is that I don't trust him.

Stay safe.

2 comments:

chinasyndrome said...

Hey Blue, that was oh hang on, Bitch I said get them shoes off an git back in that kitchen Oh sorry man had to take care of sumpthin. yeah I know bad joke. Man the more you hear about Sharia law,what are these dudes so afraid of? Oh well Bammy is welcoming them with open arms!

Oh my God verification word slectsa.

China
III

Blue said...

China,

obama scares the crap out of me. I think it's because no one really knows who he is or where he came from. What really scares is me is that so many Americans are OK with that....