"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

13 April 2011

Want some cheese with that whine...?

"I just miss -- I miss being anonymous. I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks. I can't take a walk." --barack obama

Stay safe.

7 comments:

Wraith said...

I miss having money.

I miss the days when every aspect of my life wasn't regulated, taxed and proscribed.

I miss rolling out of bed with the thought that this was another day rife with great possibilities, not cringing at the thought of another SOTU address.

I miss the delusion that the government would actually let me keep some of what I earned through my own efforts.

I miss the days when the evil people of the world respected and feared America.

I miss those years when we'd never heard of Jihadism.

I miss 'Morning in America' as opposed to 'The Eve of Our Destruction.'

I miss the days when a gallon of gas, a six of cheap beer and a pack of smokes were each under $2.

I can't take this crap any more.

--The Wraith

Blue said...

I miss those things, too.

I miss having a president who acted presidential.

I miss having a first lady who had a little class and didn't look like she was "headin' to da hood"...

I miss America.

chinasyndrome said...

Boys Boys Boys how politically incorrect you are.Yet how so accurate.If Obummer misses it so much and since we miss the times before he got here,well just walk away.Go on walk.When the shit finally hits the fan,he will wish he walked away.

China
III

Blue said...

Not PC? Crap.... I forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder, China :)

Anonymous said...

He likes the pomp and the perks. He just doesn't like work.

Blue said...

That's exactly right, Jim. He's out of his league.

Shy Wolf said...

As in all other aspects of his manchurian ascendancey, he's a damn liar.
He's never done any of those things at any point in his life.
How can you guys believe that lyin' sonofabitch?
Color me depressed. :(
Shy III