"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

21 September 2011

Have you ever...?

Have you ever noticed that some people are too stupid to realize just how stupid they truly are?

Just curious.

Stay safe.

6 comments:

Home on the Range said...

Yes, I've worn more than one of them home on my clothing.

KurtP said...

I had a boss like that once.

Brock Townsend said...

I'm still thunkin'......:)

Six said...

Every Chief I ever worked for.

WV- o pup gabn
What Angus does when he really needs to go out for a pee.

Irish said...

Yes, in 2008 52 percent of the voters showed this to be true.

Blue said...

I thought so. You folks are the best!!!!! :)