"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

29 November 2011

WOW...

A group of 4th grade students has been arrested and charged with sexually assaulting a classmate. 
The 8-year-old boy was allegedly attacked in the bathroom of Bryant Elementary School in West Philadelphia at the end of October.

Earlier this month, the mother of the victim spoke to Action News.

"I felt helpless, it took him almost 7 hours to try to tell me what happened," the mother told Action News.
The advanced student is in the same grade and class as his alleged 10-year-old attackers.
The three juvenile suspects turned themselves into the Philadelphia Police Special Victims Unit today, accompanied by their parents.

Each of the youngsters is charged with attempted rape and indecent sexual assault.


 
WOW.  Where do kids learn this stuff?  Times have definitely changed.
 
Stay safe.

5 comments:

Brock Townsend said...

Just another unbelievable here.

Blue said...

It's crazy. So much crazy in our world.

Home on the Range said...

Hell, I didn't even know about sex until I was 12 and then read it in an instructional guide about "your changing body". I was truly disgusted until I realized I was adopted and my parents didn't have "to do that". Dad about split a gut laughing when I told him that, years later.

Blue said...

B.... I see why your dad "about split a gut". That brought a tear to my eye.

Anonymous said...

Imagine what if there was found system which teach win a lottery 98% of time. See this site if you wish to win lottery almost every time you play ...
[url=http://how-to-win-a-lottery.net]how-to-win-a-lottery.net[/url]