"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

19 April 2014

Interesting perspective on Democrats...



~~~~~~

I didn't get spit on, though I did get spit at.  I was walking through the Philadelphia Airport while on my way to Fort Dix in November of 1972.  Dress Greens.  Heading to my first assignment in Germany.  Doesn't matter.

I rejected Democrats and their party many years ago.  

I would rewrite the last paragraph... 

"Either reject the Democrat Party and its monstrous treason against this country or you are one of the despicable people tearing her apart".

Unfortunately, there isn't much difference between the Democrat and Republican parties.  Both are funded by big business.  Neither has the best interests of the Citizens in mind.  Both are tyrants.   Democrats and Republicans think that their party cares.  They are sadly mistaken.  And too stupid to see it.

Where do we go from here?  ;)

2 comments:

Robert Fowler said...

We need a clean sweep, get rid of every one of them and start over. There also needs to be rules put in place, like term limits and limits on their retirements. Getting paid over 170,000 a year for life is bullshit.

I see rope manufacturers making good profits in the not to distant future. They should start with that asshole in Nevada. I'll pay for the rope.;)

Blue said...

I agree on all points, Robert ;)