"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

31 December 2014

New gun day...



~~~~~~

It is a pain in the ass to take down.  I'm sure it will get easier with practice.

Range time soon :)

4 comments:

c w swanson said...

Yep, other than takedown, they're pretty good guns. I like my Kimber real well.

Blue said...

Good to hear. Like I said, I'm sure I will get use to it. I have carried an XDS in .45 ACP for several years. I wanted to stay with that round but get back to a 1911 platform for EDC. We shall see :)

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Got myself a full size Rock Island. Liked it so much I bought the compact 3 1/2 inch. Love it! Carry it all day , every day, in a King Tuk. Kydex kinda rough on the finish but comfy.

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I've owned a Star PD for over 30 years and I far prefer carrying it to my full size .45s. Way less bulky and lighter - just more fun to shoot. The cons - louder and sharp grip checkering is unpleasant after long shooting session.