"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~~Thomas Jefferson

"Who will protect us from those who protect us?"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." ~~Goethe

08 December 2014

Preachers...


I have always questioned if Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton were
really preachers since they have
no church.


When I heard Al Sharpton was guest preacher at a black Las Vegas
Church, I decided to check him out in person and see what it was all
about.


I sat down and Sharpton came up to me, I don't know why, maybe it
was because I was the only white person in the Church.
He laid his hands on my hand and said: "By the will of Jesus the
Lord All Mighty, and the will of God, you will walk today."


I told him I was not paralyzed but he paid no attention. He came back and laid his hands on
me again, and repeated the same thing.  Again I told him there is nothing wrong with me.


After the sermon I stepped outside and lo and behold, my fucking car
had been stolen!



~~~~~~~~

No comments: